Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is the glass half full or half empty?

When deciding how to answer the question I first analyzed it, and tried to determine what exactly I needed to figure out. Then, after gaining an understanding of the question I then when on to try, and visualize the actually "experiment" of pouring the lemon lime in the cola then back into the lemon lime several times to configure an answer. Also, as I was doing this I was re-reading the question to determine what would be the most suitable answer. Although, after taking some time just trying to visualize the experiment I wasn't completely satisfied with my conclusion so I decided that I needed to actually test my assumption that there was more lemon lime in the cola. My experiment involved the following:

Materials: 1/2 cup of Sweet Tea & 1/2 cup of Water with Propel Citrus Punch flavored water packet

1.) I took a tablespoon of the flavored water mix and added it to the sweet tea, and then mixed it throughly.
2.) Taste tested the sweet tea mixture with flavored water - tasted the flavored water for sure!
3.) Poured a tablespoon of the sweet tea mixture back into the water. After taste testing this mixture I did not taste the sweet tea at all.

CONCLUSION: There is more lemon lime in the cola. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment